Cake Mafia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cake Mafia

beating pinatas with sticks in hopes of getting bigger sticks to beat bigger pinatas with since 2004.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mandragoran - Shadow Priest App

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Mandragoran
Meathead
Meathead

Mandragoran - Shadow Priest App Empty
PostSubject: Mandragoran - Shadow Priest App   Mandragoran - Shadow Priest App Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 12:38 am

Character Name: Mandragoran
Class: Shadow Priest
Race: Undead
Professions (including any rare patterns): Tailoring (Very little of T6 use... Whitemend Pants and some Arcanoweave)

What is your current spec?: 14/0/47
If applicable, do you have off spec gear?: Yes, but unenchanted. Probably nearing 1800 heals, because of alot of ZA pieces.
Describe how your character will fit into our raid and why we should consider you as your current spec: I'm your mana battery. I'm also scary looking.

How did you hear about us? I saw Salves' gear in Shatt and decided to look you up.
What server are you applying from? Tichondrius

Link to armory of your character: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Tichondrius&n=Mandragoran
List of your PVE stats: +1231 Damage, 75 hit, 7k HP (Damn crafted gear). I also have a few haste items for raid-buff.
Link to a screenshot of your UI (http://imageshack.us):
Mandragoran - Shadow Priest App Picture1ds1.th

Can you handle a plethora of "oofs", "eeps" and "hup" onomatopoeias during raid? No, I'll QQ and rage quit.
Are you patient enough to wipe on a boss all night? As long as we have overall progress!
Tell us the consumables your class uses in a typical raid (try to list rare examples, like rogues using Elixir of Demonslaying on Brutallus). Honestly, I haven't seen T6. I bring spell and stam food to ZA, pure deaths, mana pots, and wizard/mana oil. These are things I solemnly swear to look up before the raid.

How far have you progressed in Black Temple and Hyjal? Never been.
What kind of raiding experience do you have pre-BC and post-BC? Kara, Gruul, Mag, ZA, 1/4 TK (Rawr), Wiped on Hydross and Lurker.

Previous Raiding Guilds: Endless
What made you leave your previous guilds? Broke up, no progression, guild master makes baby Jesus cry.

Do you know anybody that is in Cake? No.

What do you expect from raiding with Cake? Fun and progression. People to do random fun stuff with in-game.

Lumberjim: Pure of soul, or corrupt of mind? Depends on whether or not I'm in shadowform?

Is there anything further you'd like to add or comment on? I'll be good. I know I have minimal T5 experience, but with my class can you blame me? I will not QQ and rage quit. I just want to see this fabled end game content and pick up some loot along the way.
Back to top Go down
Broly
Captain Hook
Captain Hook
Broly

PostSubject: Re: Mandragoran - Shadow Priest App   Mandragoran - Shadow Priest App Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 1:25 am

Are you going to be shady like our other priests?
Back to top Go down
Salve
Officer
Salve

PostSubject: Re: Mandragoran - Shadow Priest App   Mandragoran - Shadow Priest App Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 1:28 am

Solid app. Probably worth a shot imo. We'll discuss it and get back to you.
Back to top Go down
Mandragoran
Meathead
Meathead

PostSubject: Re: Mandragoran - Shadow Priest App   Mandragoran - Shadow Priest App Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 2:49 am

Only a shady color.
Back to top Go down
Broly
Captain Hook
Captain Hook
Broly

PostSubject: Re: Mandragoran - Shadow Priest App   Mandragoran - Shadow Priest App Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 3:22 am

Mandragoran wrote:
Only a shady color.

This is the kind of answer I wanted to see, I like your sense of humor.

You seem to know how to gear/spec yourself, so for that I'm grateful, the only things I was dissappointed to see was your cloak/bracers (honestly, if you tried hard enough you can get better than those >.>), and that you didn't list the use of Destruction Potions >.>, but other than that your app's really solid, I just hope you know how to play (yes, raiding isn't hard, yes SHADOW PRIESTS, isn't hard), but you'd be suprised, plus the premise of the Tier 6 Dungeons is you have to be aware of aspects of the fight that will otherwise kill you. I hope you understand your lack of experience coming to us and hope that you counterbalance it with keeping yourself well-informed.

Expect a ginvite soon tbh.
Back to top Go down
Mandragoran
Meathead
Meathead

PostSubject: Re: Mandragoran - Shadow Priest App   Mandragoran - Shadow Priest App Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 3:27 am

I run Kara and ZA whenever humanly possible for a new cloak. I'd get runed spell cuffs, but... I don't actually have an excuse. I really want this to work out, and I'm pretty smart (I think), so I don't see why it wouldn't. I'm gonna idle online while I shower, so if you wanna send me a tell we can talk.
Back to top Go down
kyokusanagi
High Warlord
High Warlord
kyokusanagi

PostSubject: Re: Mandragoran - Shadow Priest App   Mandragoran - Shadow Priest App Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2008 9:55 am

Suggestion:
http://www.wowhead.com/?item=32586 - Bracer of nimble thought
http://www.wowhead.com/?item=35321 - Cloak of arcane alarcrity

Belt of Blasting can be gem with 2 x epic gem
Same thing with Frozen shadoweave boots

Shoulder enchant ????? its not hard to get to get exalted with aldor/scyer

What do I know ?? I am a pally ^^
Back to top Go down
kami
Officer
kami

PostSubject: Re: Mandragoran - Shadow Priest App   Mandragoran - Shadow Priest App Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 1:37 pm

we have 3 shadow priests right now so you won't get much raiding time. as much as we claim they dont mind sitting, everyone does. it's no fun to join a new guild and have to watch from the sidelines. however, you seem like you arent retarded and know whats going on. replace your cloak and bracers, get your shoulder enchant and re-app. like kyo said there is very easy to get, huge upgrades for you, namely the haste honor cloak and haste bracers from badges.
Back to top Go down
http://cake.wow-dynasty.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mandragoran - Shadow Priest App   Mandragoran - Shadow Priest App Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mandragoran - Shadow Priest App
Page 1 of 1