Cake Mafia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cake Mafia

beating pinatas with sticks in hopes of getting bigger sticks to beat bigger pinatas with since 2004.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mandragoran - Shadow Priest Reapp

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mandragoran
Meathead
Meathead

Mandragoran - Shadow Priest Reapp Empty
PostSubject: Mandragoran - Shadow Priest Reapp   Mandragoran - Shadow Priest Reapp Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 6:26 am

Character Name: Mandragoran
Class: Shadow Priest
Race: Undead
Professions (including any rare patterns): Tailoring (Very little of T6 use... Whitemend Pants and some Arcanoweave)

What is your current spec?: 14/0/47
If applicable, do you have off spec gear?: Yes, but unenchanted. Probably nearing 1800 heals, because of alot of ZA pieces.
Describe how your character will fit into our raid and why we should consider you as your current spec: I'm your mana battery. I'm also scary looking.

How did you hear about us? I saw Salves' gear in Shatt and decided to look you up.
What server are you applying from? Tichondrius

Link to armory of your character: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Tichondrius&n=Mandragoran
List of your PVE stats: +1252 Damage, 75 hit, 7k HP (Damn crafted gear). I also have a few haste items for raid-buff.
Link to a screenshot of your UI (http://imageshack.us):
Mandragoran - Shadow Priest Reapp Picture1ds1.th

Can you handle a plethora of "oofs", "eeps" and "hup" onomatopoeias during raid? No, I'll QQ and rage quit.
Are you patient enough to wipe on a boss all night? As long as we have overall progress!
Tell us the consumables your class uses in a typical raid (try to list rare examples, like rogues using Elixir of Demonslaying on Brutallus). Honestly, I haven't seen T6. I bring spell and stam food to ZA, pure deaths, mana pots, and wizard/mana oil. These are things I solemnly swear to look up before the raid.

How far have you progressed in Black Temple and Hyjal? Never been.
What kind of raiding experience do you have pre-BC and post-BC? Kara, Gruul, Mag, ZA, 1/4 TK (Rawr), Wiped on Hydross and Lurker.

Previous Raiding Guilds: Endless
What made you leave your previous guilds? Broke up, no progression, guild master makes baby Jesus cry.

Do you know anybody that is in Cake? No.

What do you expect from raiding with Cake? Fun and progression. People to do random fun stuff with in-game.

Lumberjim: Pure of soul, or corrupt of mind? Depends on whether or not I'm in shadowform?

Is there anything further you'd like to add or comment on? I'll be good. I know I have minimal T5 experience, but with my class can you blame me? I will not QQ and rage quit. I just want to see this fabled end game content and pick up some loot along the way.

I have made all of the gear updates you requested!
Back to top Go down
kyokusanagi
High Warlord
High Warlord
kyokusanagi

PostSubject: Re: Mandragoran - Shadow Priest Reapp   Mandragoran - Shadow Priest Reapp Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 7:18 am

He sure did put some effort into gearing up himself.
Back to top Go down
kami
Officer
kami

PostSubject: Re: Mandragoran - Shadow Priest Reapp   Mandragoran - Shadow Priest Reapp Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 10:22 am

send a tell to hbx/hbz if ur still awake
Back to top Go down
http://cake.wow-dynasty.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mandragoran - Shadow Priest Reapp   Mandragoran - Shadow Priest Reapp Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mandragoran - Shadow Priest Reapp
Page 1 of 1