Cake Mafia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cake Mafia

beating pinatas with sticks in hopes of getting bigger sticks to beat bigger pinatas with since 2004.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

facilie -- shadow priest

Go down 
+3
Fuzzybumpkin
Gumibear
facilie
7 posters
AuthorMessage
facilie
Meathead
Meathead

facilie -- shadow priest Empty
PostSubject: facilie -- shadow priest   facilie -- shadow priest Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 10:17 pm

Character Name: Facilie
Class:shadow priest
Race:undead
Professions (including any rare patterns):tailoring/ mining

What is your current spec?: 14/00/47 (shadow)
Armory link : http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Tichondrius&n=Facilie
If applicable, do you have off spec gear?: healing 1300 =p
Describe how your character will fit into our raid and why we should consider you as your current spec:
I have experience till illidan from my previous guild..
as reference : http://darkfallenreign.com/gallery.htm (previous guild)
left my old guild because the guild leader have some RL problems..
How did you hear about us? From kerengcuk and chikiballz.. they are my real life friends
What server are you applying from? Tichondrius currently.. transferred form Lightninghoof

Link to armory of your character:
List of your PVE stats: 1333 shadow damage unbuff, hit capped, 100 haste
Link to a screenshot of your UI (http://imageshack.us):
https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img297/1236/wowscrnshot062408015954qi6.jpg
Playtimes (Server Time Please): night.. from 6.. but sometimes im not available if theres exams, assignment or other school stuff
Will your play schedule be changing in the near future? nope probably will stay the same for 8 more months
Will you get grounded if you get caught raiding past bedtime? no
Will you get grounded if your mother hears cursing over your Ventrilo? NO
What do you expect your raid attendance to be? hopefully i can attend all the raid time unless school assignment
Can you handle a plethora of "oofs", "eeps" and "hup" onomatopoeias during raid? np
Lumberjim: Pure of soul, or corrupt of mind? pure of soul

What kind of raiding experience do you have pre-BC and post-BC?
this is my main.. not playin before BC
Previous Raiding Guilds: Dark fallen reign Lightninghoof
What made you leave your previous guilds? My guild master Left
What do you do in preperation for a new boss fight in progression? youtube video.. full raid buff, pot, etc2

Do you know anybody that is in Cake? nope until now

What do you expect from raiding with Cake? Sunwell

Is there anything further you'd like to add or comment on? have a nice day =p

Last edited by facilie on Fri Jul 11, 2008 4:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gumibear
Pale
Pale
Gumibear

PostSubject: Re: facilie -- shadow priest   facilie -- shadow priest Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 10:44 pm

Hoo boy, here we go.

Quote :
Describe how your character will fit into our raid and why we should consider you as your current spec:

We already have a strong roster of shadow priests, why should we bring you over them?

Quote :
Link to armory of your character:

Add please. Also, mind logging out in your PvE gear?

Quote :
What do you expect your raid attendance to be? hopefully i can attend all the raid time unless school assignment

Can you not get that stuff done earlier? We're looking for relatively high attendance in raiders. This kind of suggests you won't be around for the majority of raids.

Quote :
What kind of raiding experience do you have pre-BC and post-BC?
this is my main.. not playin before BC

Way to dodge the question, sir.

Quote :
Lumberjim: Pure of soul, or corrupt of mind? pure of soul

Fail.

Might want to mention how you can communicate effectively or something.

Anyways, good luck.

Last edited by Gumibear on Fri Jul 11, 2008 2:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
facilie
Meathead
Meathead

PostSubject: Re: facilie -- shadow priest   facilie -- shadow priest Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 7:18 am

hahaha

yea my bad.. i was pvping earlier.. you can check my gear now..
hm seems like you are kind of person who likes nailing people around =p
anyway.. yea i can attend most of the raid but sometimes i got work and assignment due.. but of course i will let you know before hand if i cant come to raid.. =)
Back to top Go down
Fuzzybumpkin
Meathead
Meathead

PostSubject: Re: facilie -- shadow priest   facilie -- shadow priest Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 10:38 am

Gumibear wrote:
Hoo boy, here we go.

Quote :

We already have a strong roster of shadow priests, why should we bring you over them?

Anyways, good luck.
Back to top Go down
kami
Officer
kami

PostSubject: Re: facilie -- shadow priest   facilie -- shadow priest Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 12:18 pm

send me a tell ingame. i'd like to talk to you about some stuff
Back to top Go down
http://cake.wow-dynasty.net
Broly
Captain Hook
Captain Hook
Broly

PostSubject: Re: facilie -- shadow priest   facilie -- shadow priest Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 12:22 pm

I particularly liked the part where Gumi pointed out politely for you that you forgot to link your armory, and then noted (by just looking you up on armory without a provided link) that you were not logged out in PvE gear, which you then proceeded to fix by correctly logging out in your PvE gear, but still not providing a link in armory.

Really, if you cannot fill out a simple application correctly, how can we entrust our time and efforts in raiding for you to do your job correctly if you cannot even apply for it correctly?
Back to top Go down
sheep
High Warlord
High Warlord
sheep

PostSubject: Re: facilie -- shadow priest   facilie -- shadow priest Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 1:09 pm

The real question is can you play the guitar and sing on vent?
Back to top Go down
Gumibear
Pale
Pale
Gumibear

PostSubject: Re: facilie -- shadow priest   facilie -- shadow priest Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 2:36 pm

Fuck off with the ellipses, use them in place of a word, or to signal a pause in speach/thought. It's..not fun......seeing.. this.

I really am trying to help you get in. I could understand if English was a second language for you, but it doesn't seem so.
Back to top Go down
facilie
Meathead
Meathead

PostSubject: Re: facilie -- shadow priest   facilie -- shadow priest Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 4:42 pm

wow yea i totally forgot to paste my link lol i thought i did..
havent realize it really until you mention it again beacuse i fill in this app in such a rush

anyhow

my armory link
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Tichondrius&n=Facilie

sorry for the problem.. doesnt really mean too =)

Last edited by facilie on Fri Jul 11, 2008 4:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
facilie
Meathead
Meathead

PostSubject: Re: facilie -- shadow priest   facilie -- shadow priest Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 4:48 pm

Fuzzybumpkin wrote:
Gumibear wrote:
Hoo boy, here we go.

Quote :

Anyways, good luck.

hm about this issue.. i dont really know how to answer this.. well i know how to play my class not saying that ure shadow priest roster not good but i think i can be a good addition for the team..
Back to top Go down
facilie
Meathead
Meathead

PostSubject: Re: facilie -- shadow priest   facilie -- shadow priest Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 4:49 pm

sheep wrote:
The real question is can you play the guitar and sing on vent?

i wish i can hehe but i only have 2 hands and my voice arent that sexy to hear i believe
Back to top Go down
facilie
Meathead
Meathead

PostSubject: Re: facilie -- shadow priest   facilie -- shadow priest Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 4:50 pm

Broly wrote:
I particularly liked the part where Gumi pointed out politely for you that you forgot to link your armory, and then noted (by just looking you up on armory without a provided link) that you were not logged out in PvE gear, which you then proceeded to fix by correctly logging out in your PvE gear, but still not providing a link in armory.

Really, if you cannot fill out a simple application correctly, how can we entrust our time and efforts in raiding for you to do your job correctly if you cannot even apply for it correctly?

yea sorry man i didnt realize that i havent put my link.. because i only saw his comment not the quote at that time
Back to top Go down
Broly
Captain Hook
Captain Hook
Broly

PostSubject: Re: facilie -- shadow priest   facilie -- shadow priest Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 6:47 pm

macdragon down?
Back to top Go down
shintarozz
Meathead
Meathead

PostSubject: Re: facilie -- shadow priest   facilie -- shadow priest Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 1:22 am

facilie is my real life friend :p including kerengcuk, chikibalz
Back to top Go down
shintarozz
Meathead
Meathead

PostSubject: Re: facilie -- shadow priest   facilie -- shadow priest Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 1:23 am

he is pretty descent Spriest Razz
Back to top Go down
kami
Officer
kami

PostSubject: Re: facilie -- shadow priest   facilie -- shadow priest Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 12:45 pm

I still haven't heard from you. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt because I wasn't online much this weekend, but what's going on?
Back to top Go down
http://cake.wow-dynasty.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: facilie -- shadow priest   facilie -- shadow priest Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

facilie -- shadow priest
Page 1 of 1