Cake Mafia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cake Mafia

beating pinatas with sticks in hopes of getting bigger sticks to beat bigger pinatas with since 2004.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Karlzard, 70 Shadow Priest

Go down 
+2
Broly
Karlzard
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Karlzard
Meathead
Meathead

Karlzard, 70 Shadow Priest Empty
PostSubject: Karlzard, 70 Shadow Priest   Karlzard, 70 Shadow Priest Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 12:16 pm

Character Info

Character Name: Karlzard

Server you are applying from: Tichondrius

How did you hear about us? Read a post on the realm forums

Class: Priest

Race: Undead

Spec: 14/0/47

Armory Link (make the link work): armory

List any viable offspecs and gearsets: Disc/Holy ive got full pvp gear, PvE holy isnt very good (little over 1700 heals)

Describe how your spec will fit into our raid: ill give mana and hp to people

List your applicable PVE stats: 1300+ shadow damage 132 haste 87mp5 while casting

Link to a screenshot of your UI (make the link work) (http://imageshack.us): my UI (Bongo3 for bars, x-pearl for frames, sct and quartz castbar)

Personal Info

List your Pre-BC and Post-BC raiding experience: pre tbc I've cleared everything except for the back half of naxx and c'thun on a warlock, post tbc ive killed every boss up to brutallus (I've attempted him but I havn't killed him)

Previous raiding guild(s): recently VD and Conversation Over

Reason for leaving previous guild(s): VD because officers left, CO because it turned into Bloodshot. trombone is amusing once in a while; but night after night of his nerdrage takes a toll.

Playtimes (Server Time Please): most of the day

List possible playtime changes (new job, school starting, etc): I go back to college at the end of september but i can still raid

Will you get grounded if you get caught raiding past bedtime? no bedtime

Will you get grounded if your mother hears cursing over your Ventrilo? I wouldnt have a computer at this point. Plus I use headphones.

What do you expect your raid attendance to be? 90%+

Can you handle a plethora of "oof", "eep", and "hup" onomatopoeias during raid? ya

Can you afford to bring consumables, pay for repairs, and spec correctly for every raid? daily quests make it too easy

Additional Info

List any Cake references (make sure they know you're listing them): I don't think i know anyone.

What do you expect from raiding with Cake? to have fun and with some luck see all the Sunwell bosses before wrath.

Is there anything further you'd like to add or comment on? nope, your turn.
Back to top Go down
Broly
Captain Hook
Captain Hook
Broly

PostSubject: Re: Karlzard, 70 Shadow Priest   Karlzard, 70 Shadow Priest Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 12:52 pm

What consumables would you use for a fight like Brutallus?

Your gear is workable which is good, however gotta pass the competency check, which lately all our spriest recruits have failed miserably at. I'll leave it to Gumi/other more malicious people to point out any discrepancies.
Back to top Go down
Salve
Officer
Salve

PostSubject: Re: Karlzard, 70 Shadow Priest   Karlzard, 70 Shadow Priest Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 1:38 pm

Get ahold of me in game please.
Back to top Go down
Gumibear
Pale
Pale
Gumibear

PostSubject: Re: Karlzard, 70 Shadow Priest   Karlzard, 70 Shadow Priest Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 1:43 pm

Besides spelling and stuff, cheers
Back to top Go down
kami
Officer
kami

PostSubject: Re: Karlzard, 70 Shadow Priest   Karlzard, 70 Shadow Priest Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 1:48 pm

gear is solid, there is only a few non-t6 upgrades you could get
for cloak i would go with cloak of arcane alacrity (60 badges) until you can get shadowcaster's drape or nethervoid cloak
you are 4000 rep from exalted with scale of the sands, will you be getting your ring next hyjal? aka have you done the vashj/kt quest?
the only other upgrade you could get is hex shrunken head.. GG rng

as for gemming everything looks solid except i would, (and did), put 12 dmg in that wand, its the best you can get until sunwell trash.

can you link to the spec you would go for sunwell?
Back to top Go down
http://cake.wow-dynasty.net
Hb
Officer
Hb

PostSubject: Re: Karlzard, 70 Shadow Priest   Karlzard, 70 Shadow Priest Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 9:38 am

kami wrote:
gear is solid, there is only a few non-t6 upgrades you could get
for cloak i would go with cloak of arcane alacrity (60 badges) until you can get shadowcaster's drape or nethervoid cloak
you are 4000 rep from exalted with scale of the sands, will you be getting your ring next hyjal? aka have you done the vashj/kt quest?
the only other upgrade you could get is hex shrunken head.. GG rng

as for gemming everything looks solid except i would, (and did), put 12 dmg in that wand, its the best you can get until sunwell trash.

can you link to the spec you would go for sunwell?

^ Bump too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Karlzard, 70 Shadow Priest   Karlzard, 70 Shadow Priest Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Karlzard, 70 Shadow Priest
Page 1 of 1